Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Build A Vw Beach Buggy

400 fans! Grey














What I like about the comments is the disparity of views that have the people who write , some become a full say you love while others give me advice on how to change the look or part of it, there are some things I have and others that I recommend others either way and I love them all I might make a little blog, so far all feedback has been good. I think it's the best of world views exist conflicting.
The weather is very bad so I decided to make a few photos of my latest purchases for halftime, the huntress (Stradivarius), scrunchie (Primark), sandals (Zara) Flower Ring (TL), T (Zara ) although the picture is not completely understood Klein blue, pearl ring (Tous), Vest (Primark), Pants (Zara), T-dot (white) and finally portfolio (Carolina Herrera ) that is not a recent purchase, but a gift of kings, but as I had taught lay it down here. I hope to update soon with new outfits, thanks to everyone for the comments and the 400 fans!

By the way, I participated in this charity project for Japan, if you feel like you can participate here:


I hope you like my crane.



Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment