Sunday, March 27, 2011

Best Thong Shots Facebook




Skirt: Zara
Sox: Calzedonia
Shirt: Primark
Slayer: Stradivarius
Bag: Zara
Dancers: Primark
Ring: Tous
Mirror: Marc Jacobs

Sundays I think they have invented for walking, reading, watching movies or failing to study, what do you do on Sundays? for me is the strangest day of the week. Not really I fall very well on Sunday.
Today's meeting is modern total, with horn-rimmed glasses and all. I have really enjoyed it, plus photos I find entertaining, somewhat unusual, so I hope you like them. Believe it or not find a completely white background and light is harder than it looks.
Infinite thanks to all that you write me every day.

"I Know That You Are like a shooting star Since the night That I meet you under That starry sky"

0 comments:

Post a Comment