Thursday, March 10, 2011

Firstauditionsmediafire

Where is Wally? Asphalt


Today my blog is 100 days!








Pants: Zara
Backpack: Twisty
T: Trf
Shoes: Pull & Bear

Photos
sunny for a sunny day like today. The T-shirt I wear very often because until now had not found the way, my friends gave me a birthday and I really love the style red navy that has, so I decided to put with a pair of tweezers clear and moccasins, and so highlight it a bit.
I've already gotten to the menu, do you think? Even I have to tweak the pages added but for now will be more or less well.
I would like to know one of my favorite blogs, I've named some time but today I feel like doing it again:
Recently I am also interested in the world Bloglovin so if you want you can also follow me there. Again thank all of your comments, and also the visits of those who I pass by here without leave.
will update on Sunday that this weekend I go out, so happy weekend everyone, hope you enjoy the pictures!



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment