Monday, January 31, 2011

Can You Get Moles On Your Lips





Shorts: Zara


Sox: Calzedonia


New acquisition: Zara bag.


Shoes: Lala Shanghai




and as background music ...


could not be other than Whatever Oasis. From here http://tansimplecomocorrecto.blogspot.com/ thank you for giving the award for Stylish blogger and all I You write and you keep now and forever. Since this blog is one month and am very happy with my more than 100 followers, many thanks to all.


'm free To Be whatever I Whatever I choose And I'll sing the blues if I want I'm free to say whatever I Whatever I like If it's right or wrong it's alright Always Seems to me You only see What people want you to see How long's it gonna be Before we get on the bus And cause no fuss Get a grip on yourself It do not cost much Free to be whatever you Whatever If you say it comes my way it's alright You're free to Be Wherever you Wherever you please You shoot dog the breeze if you want ...

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment