Thursday, December 30, 2010

How To Repaint Trailer

HAPPY YEAR 2011! Hair

of heart I wish you a happy new year and a better beginning 2011.
I see with my eyes that my beloved Argentina, go ahead!
It has everything ... but everything seems little ....
No more hunger, no more poverty I do not want more strikes, I do not see the lack of electricity, fuel, insecurity, injustice etc.etc.etc. excuses excuses .... ....!
Please put the common sense, we put effort, put forward the best goes out and sometime not so distant a country for which we are proud!
Argentina has it all, prioritize health, education and justice and an obvious respect for our retirees to the minimum that should make the authorities is if only to put at least equal to the minimum wage and mobile.
not belong to any political party but it hurts in the soul all that is happening. Or maybe the values \u200b\u200bare lost? will be that power corrupts ...?
or as my grandmother throw a seed grows night and day ... ... eat it!
ARGENTINA, wonderful country, country blessed by GOD FOR YOUR FERTILITY OF LAND, WE example, put EFFORT, VALUE, WORK AND HONESTY!
Unity is strength, you can!
HAPPY YEAR 2011!. Now

design and knit the next collection will be a surprise, infinite thanks to all my virtual friends give me their time with their messages, encouragement, love, and also those who just happen .... all is commendable, graciasssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment