Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is Thyroxineis A Reason Of Hair Loss

Denim+leopard

Today I woke up with a great desire to wear my denim shirt! made a lot of time since I put it. To combine not always the same, I have put it with some jeggins White (super comfortable) and a French girl Zara quite a few seasons ago that I almost never get, are super tough! I really like the leopard, not But I think in certain attachments or certain clothes can fit, and you? do you think? as combináis? a big kiss! (The jacket you show it in another post, is a marvel) By the way, I'm going to Galicia to the bridge with my family and I doubt being able to connect, the laptop is broken = S, but I promise loads of post for return , I will take photos for me there. Which sites should not miss? Help me with the phone? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment